PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #6 - Clawhammer - Elven Fighter Chair

Clawhammer
16th Jun 2007, 21:12
*insert thin backstory here:

This chair is part of an Elvish spacefighter. Because these fighters are very small (less then 20 meters long) and very fast, the Elves thought it would be better to really "ride" the fighter, so no passive sit position, but "be mean, lean and become one with the machine". :)

Attached is a first photoshopped concept sketch.

spudmonkey
16th Jun 2007, 21:27
The lines have a nice flow to them so far. Is this going to be nice and smooth rather than have lots of little details?

Ozylot
16th Jun 2007, 21:39
The lines have a nice flow to them so far. Is this going to be nice and smooth rather than have lots of little details?

If I know CH at all... it will be so smooth...*place metaphor here*

Looks very sleek bro! :thumb:

Clawhammer
17th Jun 2007, 00:41

Depending on my time... I hope to do both. :)

Small update: made the base shape in 3D.

Ramiel
17th Jun 2007, 01:25
Nice, I think I could drive a space yacht with that seat:D

Zabiegly
17th Jun 2007, 01:44
That definitely looks like a really cool luxury seat to controll a space yacht!

gpdesigner
17th Jun 2007, 13:46
Now that is a fast chair . . you'll need serious support straps to hold the occupant in. Very nice lines indeed. . .
gp

Zabiegly
29th Jun 2007, 09:15
This is to remind you that the Challenge closes tonight (29th June) at midnight CDT (GMT -6).

Please submit your final entry at the Submission Thread (http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/challenge-wips/28941-submission-thread.html). If you already did you are free to ignore this message. ;)