Conversation Between SebastianP and WAR monger

2 Visitor Messages

1. I'm not sure if you've been receiving my past massages or not. But I'm asking if you can help make models of space battleships and submarines similar to the ones in your thread.

I'm making a Sins mod and it is already well underway. We have already produced the fleets for the aliens fleets but the modeller disappeared. If you could help us with the human fleets, a fleet of battleships and a fleet of space submarines then we'd have everything we need. You'll receive full credits when the mod is released.
  2. Hey,

I saw your thread on WW2 era inspired space battleships and aircraft. Really impressive work overall. I'm making a mod for the game Sins of a Solar Empire where one the factions share a theme similar to the kinds of ships you were making. I came to inquire as to whether those models are being used for anything, and if not would you mind donating them to the project.

Otherwise, I'd like to extend an offer to you to help work with me on the project. I can do a little 3D art but I'm still learning and my strong points lie in my 2D art and concept art ability. I'd just thought you might be interested in the project and if you are please hit me back.

Hope to hear from ya
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2