Page 443 of 446 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446 LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4459

Thread: Star Wars projects thread

New ISD WIP up:

Looks amazing so far dude!
    Building Models In 3D Studio MAX Since 1996 And Still Learning!

All New - Check out Book #1 in the Tactical Advantage Series - Alien Genocide at seanpatrickposey.com

Continuing my 4k re-renders:

Hangar function shown for once.

Missile Boat 4k gallery up:

AT-AT and Juggernaut re-rendered galleries:

Those renders are beautiful.

Latest star destroyer updates:

I love the blue... I honestly don't remember if that's in the original movies (it's been a long time since I'v watched them), so in my headcanon they're using a new cleaner-burning more efficient fuel, and everyone in there is just so happy with it.

Anyone know what happened with Fractal? I know he's got a new container ship design up on his site, but its been ages since we've seen him on here. On that note, to avoid irritating mods about necroing, some actual info.

The commissioned design (not mine), looks almost completely finished and in fact, I believe he has finished it (edit: nope, its still a WIP). There are at least 6 views of it on his site, front page. I'd post a direct link, but I believe that would be overstepping my bounds and being incredibly rude. Just follow his signature link, and its the first thing that pops up at the moment.
    Last edited by Barricade; 7th May 2018 at 09:43. Reason: added more updated info.
    Since Jul '06? HAH! I was here, lurking, on the site back in 1999!

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system. rpg.net

"This game doesn't look much of a challenge to me, or maybe I've been playing too much Megaman 9 lately."

SFM Obsessed
    Nice to see someone else going for a Gallofree medium transport approach to container hauling! IMO though it looks a little unrefined as yet - like it wants to be a CEC design what with the forward tube hull and flared mid section, but hasn't quite made it yet.

On the other hand with the big engine pods it does remind me of the big Botajef AA-9 transports from Episode II (shudder!) so I'm curious as to the commissioner's thoughts behind it.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.