Page 433 of 433 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433
Results 4,321 to 4,326 of 4326

Thread: Star Wars projects thread

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank god this thread is still here. I think I might have gone into a mental meltdown had some of the WIP stuff been lost when the site went wacky.
    Since Jul '06? HAH! I was here, lurking, on the site back in 1999!

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system. rpg.net

"This game doesn't look much of a challenge to me, or maybe I've been playing too much Megaman 9 lately."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Afraid I'm ignorant to this one. What design is this based off? Looks cool mind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the updates! My wish list of Star Wars meshes would be the Imperial Light Cruiser and the Ghost.
    Live Long and Prosper, Y'all!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whee!!

Thought you might have not realized the site was back up and were gone for good. Yay, I'm wrong!

I take it that the lower turbolaser battery on the first image was removed in the other three images for clarity reasons while you worked on the 'keel' boom?
    Since Jul '06? HAH! I was here, lurking, on the site back in 1999!

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system. rpg.net

"This game doesn't look much of a challenge to me, or maybe I've been playing too much Megaman 9 lately."

Quote Originally Posted by Barricade View Post
    Whee!!

Thought you might have not realized the site was back up and were gone for good. Yay, I'm wrong!

I take it that the lower turbolaser battery on the first image was removed in the other three images for clarity reasons while you worked on the 'keel' boom?
    Yep for the battery.

If this site ever goes down all my updates go on my personal site as well.