Page 392 of 447 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4461

Thread: Star Wars projects thread

Beautiful image! If I were a rebel I wouldn't want to drop out of hyperspace in the middle of that armada!
    Building Models In 3D Studio MAX Since 1996 And Still Learning!

All New - Check out Book #1 in the Tactical Advantage Series - Alien Genocide at seanpatrickposey.com

Carrier is indeed done. I'm calling it Impellor-class:

looks great. probably too many engines in the back for my taste though.

Love the design- purposeful and in-your-face, which (for me) is an important aspect of the design philosophy for Imperial hardware.

Running through the linked gallery, there was one small area on one of the renders that stood out to me as being different to the surrounding. It may be intentional, but it looks like some parts the geometry are missing the "dirty" shader (not a very technical description, but you get the idea). I've highlighted them in the attachment. If it's intentional then by all means ignore me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carrier11_22.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	113129  

“ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS, EXCEPT EUROPA.
    ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE.
    USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE.”

SFM Obsessed
    You might have answered this before--but your Star Destroyer seems to be what the Armada game mini is based on--with the Disney Die-Cast from a model scan.

This might seem out of left field--but I would really like to see you do a Planet Of The Titans Enterprise with this same level of super detail:
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...9ysdjy0jpg.jpg

A wider, sleeker saucer--but with that bridge complexity
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mQKDXAxeD6...itans%2B1.jpeg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5fb11c174e.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    Love the design- purposeful and in-your-face, which (for me) is an important aspect of the design philosophy for Imperial hardware.

Running through the linked gallery, there was one small area on one of the renders that stood out to me as being different to the surrounding. It may be intentional, but it looks like some parts the geometry are missing the "dirty" shader (not a very technical description, but you get the idea). I've highlighted them in the attachment. If it's intentional then by all means ignore me.
    Yep your guess is right...oops! Will fix it eventually

How big is the transport and how many troops does it carry/

It's about 20m long. In theory it's supposed to carry 30 stromtroopers, but really it's limited by the docking mechanism in the center of the ship. Configured without the docking tubes and just as a truck, maybe 40-50.

Perfect,thanks,love it.