Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: USS Blackfoot: Grandeur's assault ship

The plates and weapons of smallworld´s version makes me think in a crossover with galactica universe. Anyway, looks cool.

Yes it does and it is sweet!! That's what we're looking for.
    theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

This is looking really good, glad to see that this tread got started. I of course get the distinct advantage of seeing alot of this ahead of time but it is so nice to see it in this type of a thread and read all of the great comments.

Smallworld and theCommander are doing a excellent job on this ship, looking better all the time. I know she is no where finished yet but maybe theCommander will give us an in works beauty shot of her in one of his fantasic space scene
    the Captain
    CO of USS Grandeur - NFC-90125-A

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more! or Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store and our new Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store Take our polls on models and props

For all of you who don't know where the Blackfoot docking bay is, this doctored image will help.

And here's the texture test I mentioned. I sent it out to project members Monday for comments. This coloring looks more contemporary to Trek ships, huh?

theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

LOL... well, I'm trying to get Tobain to render a section of the station where BF is docked to right now to use as a backdrop when Brian renders inwork shots. But... Andrew is pretty bogged down/burned out lately (don't blame him). We'll have to see.

Here's that class logo...

...and thread logo requested...

theCommander

wow.
    The top-view looks impressive.
    See the Shadows of Darkness, Hear the Scream of Cruelty...

That's why I've became a Warrior of Heart, Defend the one you like, Guard the one you love...

the only thing I'm not crazy about is the top nacelle. I think it looks better without it, otherwise it is great.
    Live Long and Prosper, Y'all!

Well, on behalf of Smallworld and the rest, thanks!
    theCommander

mega drool!!!!!! uber-sweet!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theCommander View Post
    For all of you who don't know where the Blackfoot docking bay is, this doctored image will help.

And here's the texture test I mentioned. I sent it out to project members Monday for comments. This coloring looks more contemporary to Trek ships, huh?

I guess my ideas were alittle to wild for your ship, I can respect that!!!

But anyways this project is looking good, can't wait to see the Ablative armor hull when its complete.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast