Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: USS Blackfoot: Grandeur's assault ship

Downloads
    Uploads
    Beautiful lines on the ship, but I'd have to aggree with the rest, ditch the third nacelle, that's really messing up the sleek lines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smallworld is just starting with the piggy-back nacelle module, so lets just see where that goes. Of course, it is removable, so there will be times that it won't be on the ship. On top of that, there will be times that the module may be one of the other two. Thanks for all the comments, they are appreciated.

None the less, I was working on the ship dedication plaque last night...

*NOTE: I wanted to add that the plaque is more geared toward credits on various aspects of the project, not a ficticious list from the 24th Century. So, don't jump if you see a name more than once. Some of us have been on this from several angles.
    Last edited by theCommander; 20th Jun 2008 at 13:16.
    theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it is likely, that several persons are associated with several models even there.
    In fact, on ever plaque since TNG is one person constantly credited in the administration.
    Admiral Rick Berman and Admiral Michael Piller. Admiral Gene Roddenberry is only credited on the Ent-D plaque...

btw, I found two errors:
    You wrote:
    dedecation
    but it's
    dedication

You wrote:
    John Eldredge
    but it's
    John Eldridge
    See the Shadows of Darkness, Hear the Scream of Cruelty...

That's why I've became a Warrior of Heart, Defend the one you like, Guard the one you love...

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL... I didn't even catch that. And I've been an editor of two publications too. Thanks for the catches, Aresius.

NOTE: I checked for the mispelled words and there are none. I have John Eldredge book, "Wild at Heart", right here in front of me and his name is spelled correctly.

Since this is a ship within a mother ship, I'm leaving the big names to the Grandeur-A plaque.
    Last edited by theCommander; 21st Jun 2008 at 22:33.
    theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

Downloads
    Uploads
    nice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hm, strange, I saw the entry Endridge..
    Whatever. There's still the dedEcation. :P

That's why I've became a Warrior of Heart, Defend the one you like, Guard the one you love...

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that's alright. I appreciate the help. No one seems to be saying much of anything about any part of the Blackfoot design on this thread except about the model. It's all Blackfoot related. Just like the ISS Titan thread, it has crew drawings, badges, rooms... so much more than just the ship model.

Now, did you google "Eldredge", cause I have the book where I got the quote from and that's how his name is spelt. Where did you find the "dedecation" mispell, it's not on the plaque or in the filename of the pic?
    theCommander

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sry if I'm quarreling you.. :shy:

It's on th plaque.. First line under the naming.. Second word there..

/EDIT: D'oh, I've misread that. regEstry it is.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh... there's the rub!! I'll have to fix that! Thanks, Aresius.
    Don't worry, I need all the help I can get sometimes.

"You are well within your specified limits."- Data

In the mean time, check out this page from the Blackfoot Techmanual I also have going on the side.
    I'd like comments on this too, please.

Last edited by theCommander; 23rd Jun 2008 at 15:22.
    theCommander

Downloads
    Uploads
    But somewhat the SNUB compression rifle does not really fit.
    I mean, they've got a small sidearm that's equal a pistol and a rifle that equals a .. well, rifle.
    So whatfor a halfling?

Other than this, it rocks!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast