Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: USS Blackfoot: Grandeur's assault ship

Nice Tech files!!! It makes since to have a Snub Phaser Rifle, in situations where your in a confined space, the full size Phaser Rifle is not ideal for those type of situations.

As for the Uniforms they look great, but the Purple Flight Jacket just doesn't really look right as a Starfleet Uniform. I would go with a Dark Navy Blue Jacket instead, thats just me!!!
    Last edited by blackbird17; 24th Jun 2008 at 04:42.

Well it's not going to be often that you'll get one of these from me; as I have seen all kinds of ships and
    designs and concepts but, . Great job smallworld, as usual, .
    Last edited by Hundred; 24th Jun 2008 at 02:33.
    To find some pretty good, free and inexpensive software applications, as well as other stuff, click here.

Some updates from Smallworld on the top nacelle... ARMORED UP! Notice the warp vents are angled upwards, countering the usual on-the-side.

theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

sweetness..
    See the Shadows of Darkness, Hear the Scream of Cruelty...

That's why I've became a Warrior of Heart, Defend the one you like, Guard the one you love...

OOOOOOOOO...me likes!!! Me likes!!!!

I'm sure Smallworld appreciates that, Hellsgate! I think things are coming along rather nicely with this design.

We're hashing out the bottom and the landing gear now. Should have something to post in a day or so.
    theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

I love the weapons and uniforms. One thing I would do differant is add the scope to the compression pistol.
    Live Long and Prosper, Y'all!

That's a cool idea!! Brian thought of that too with his pistol.
    Maybe we can make that available in the ship's store?
    theCommander

I'd buy one.
    Live Long and Prosper, Y'all!

Funny... we're actually going to try and do that.
    LOL... Really!

Zack is modeling it. Well, he did already from my side sketch and some reference pics... but he's detailing it out right now. When he gets her done, we're going to get it made into a mould, then we'll be able to make kits out of resin... at least that's the plan right now. I have three stills of the pistol if anyone wants to see?
    theCommander

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast