Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: FoaS Trek Universe - lots o pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Firelode View Post
    These ships look very good regardless of the polycount and the fighters in your penultimate post look ace your texture work is great too. Do you plan on doing anything with all of these ships or is this a model / texturing exercise for you?
    It's been a while since I've heard a person use "Penultimate" .

All these ships will be completed. The ISC fleet is nearly done all that needs to happen is make little weapon models for them. I'm working on the Kzinti Light Cruiser (ZCL) as we speak, in fact. These ships are going to be used in an SFC mod that some people over at Dynaverse are working on, so yes, they will all be completed.

I also plan on remaking Gorn, Lyran, and possibly Hydran - All the while going back and playing with my Romulans, too.
    Furthermore I do plan on playing with lesser-known races that won't even be in the mod: Vudar, Triaxian, Frax, and Seltorian - Plus a few TNG races that will be brought "back in time" into a TMP look: Sheliak, Cardassian, Talarian, Ferengi.
    Not only that, but I will also be making a fan-made race from SFB: The Borak.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those Mirak ships look badass.

That reminds me, have you seen this?
    Apparently, if Enterprise had gone on for a 5th season, the Kzinti/Mirak would have shown up as the next Big Bad of the series. They commisioned these guys to do some concept art of what their ships would look like. Just thought you might find it interesting.
    The will to be stupid is a very powerful force... but there are always alternatives. --Lois McMaster Bujold

"Man, Star Wars is about space wizards who live in the past-future. Believe whatever the f*** you want."--Penny Arcade

Yup I saw - That's where I got the idea for my Frigate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've got some nice ships the Fury But you were always good at that stuff so one couldn't expect less from you
    If you are interested in some more Kzinti designs, I had a concept from Jimmy Diggs (the guy who wrote Kzinti stories and some for Voyager or DS9 if I'm not mistaken) for a big Kzinti cruiser but I don't have it on this computer (I didn't move most of the stuff I wasn't using when I bought a new laptop).
    Anyway keep up the good work !

Actually, I am missing two ships - so more concepts would be a great thing.

EDIT

Btw, here is a shot of the completed CL in game
    Last edited by Furyofaseraph; 29th Nov 2009 at 23:51.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep making cool ships like this, and I'm going to have to dig up SFC and start playing it again, estimated time wasted: 100%.

somacruz: would this be the concept art you were talking about?

http://www.courtjones.com/images/lar...lor-sketch.jpg
    The will to be stupid is a very powerful force... but there are always alternatives. --Lois McMaster Bujold

"Man, Star Wars is about space wizards who live in the past-future. Believe whatever the f*** you want."--Penny Arcade

You should!
    I recommend seeing if you can get your hand on a copy of SFC II: Orion Pirates - its the best of the series.

A bunch of us at Dynaverse.net are setting up a campaign based loosely on the SFB history. We are always looking for new players.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, sweet work there!
    See the Shadows of Darkness, Hear the Scream of Cruelty...

That's why I've became a Warrior of Heart, Defend the one you like, Guard the one you love...

Thanks

The Z-CM (Kzinti Medium Cruiser) is done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that looks cool, reminds me a bit of those missile freaks from SFC? Miraks?