Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1340

Thread: USS Grandeur - Final Version

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyM65 View Post
    Brilliant work all the way around. looking forward to seeing this finished.
    Hang around a few more years- it'll get done eventually.
    "Poly count is king." - Me
    I'm a logophile. Look it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks GalaxyM65! We're going to be coming out with a physical model of USS Grandeur once VEKTOR is finished with the hull detail, which he assures me will be within the next few months. Since you like it so well, go take the new USS Grandeur Model Poll so you can be sure to get yours!

Thanks, Nightshadow... you've been a wonderful and helpful contributor on this project for a while and we owe a lot to your comments and participation! We hope you are doing well in the Middle East, or wherever you are these days! We have the chief working on the Blackfoot bridge screens again and hope to be putting them in their proper places soon. We also have a set of hallways that were donated by another CGI artist for her too, that lend to more interior design in the future. Hope to hear from you soon, man!
    theCommander
    XO & Designer/Co-creator of USS Grandeur & USS Blackfoot - Commander of Geo-01 Fleet

>>> Join the Starship Grandeur Facebook group for all of the cool designs found here and much more!
    Check Out our Starship Grandeur CafePress Store - Starship Grandeur Zazzle Store - Our Props & Models Polls

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still in Afghanistan, unfortunately. Due home in a few months, though. The sad news: in October I am supposed to report to Belgium for my next duty assignment... unaccompanied for 2 years. It'll be great to work with NATO and S.H.A.P.E. in northern Europe, but not having my family with me will be almost as bad as being deployed. What does that mean for me artistically? I honestly don't know- but I'm sure we'll find out eventually. Maybe, with the fewer distractions of family life, I'll be able to finally sit down a focus on some hardcore writing. Who knows?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about the "unaccompanied" part, but at least you'll finally be in a safer environment, with access to an honest-to-god toilet instead of a porta potty that's been in the burning sun all day.
    Somebody blow something up, I'm in a really bad mood. Thanks in advance.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guerrilla: so, in a chatroom with 1 norwegian, 1 finn and 2 germans you figured american football would be a good topic because...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Amen to that. One of the most-missed items here is running water/flushing toilets. The civilian contractors have modified trailers which have actual toilets in them and we make liberal use of 'em all the time. Port-a-potties are okay in the short-term, but the A.N.A. seem to have no concept of sanitation and have pretty much ruined them for regular use. I am so eager to leave this nut house that my constant mantra is "Today is another day closer to Home."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm. Yea. I start BT on March 14th, still checking if my unit deploys though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You signed up? Interesting. Basic is definitely a rite of passage. I highly doubt that you'll know what unit you're assigned to until long after you've gotten out of AIT (Advanced Individual Training- comes after Basic). What's your MOS?

Downloads
    Uploads
    *cough* thread hijack *cough*
    Jennifer Linsky
    "When first my brave Jenny lass came to this town, she had a blue bonnet that wanted a crown..." --Robbie Burns

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very Nice. Would love to see this in my driveway, wait, maybe that's not such a good idea. How about the open field down the street from me, I'll walk, or you could just beam me up. will scrub floors for interstellar travel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3d247 View Post
    Very Nice. Would love to see this in my driveway, wait, maybe that's not such a good idea. How about the open field down the street from me, I'll walk, or you could just beam me up. will scrub floors for interstellar travel.
    i have a hallway floor that needs a good scrubbing, where can i pick you up from?