Page 122 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1741

Thread: Star Trek: Specter of the Past

Kirok

AAaaaand THEY'RE OFF!

Just thought I'd give you a little extra coverage by posting on a few of the audio drama group forums. What format do you want audio files in? 44100hz, 128-bit Stereo MP3?

>Ahem< Have you ever thought of an Australian bartender? I had an uncle called Phil

Kirok of L'Stok
    Director of Media, TrekUnited

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Kirok: If possible, 48,000hz, 320-bit stereo If you want to take on Phil the Bartender be my guest!
    Stay current with the latest releases for "Star Trek: Retribution," at http://www.youtube.com/tnpir4002

This fan film is brought to you by TVTropes.com: analyzing film and TV, one trope at a time.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Dr-Timelord's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, i want in.... Not sure if i'd be right for any of the parts, but no harm in trying right!

Uh..what do you want us to say in audio clips?

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dr-Timelord: What I've been urging people to do so far is to pick a character that they want to play, and record a few lines in character and see how it goes.

I thought you were going to be the comm voice that calls the senior officers to the bridge at the end of Scene 8? Or am I misremembering?
    Stay current with the latest releases for "Star Trek: Retribution," at http://www.youtube.com/tnpir4002

This fan film is brought to you by TVTropes.com: analyzing film and TV, one trope at a time.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Dr-Timelord's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant really remember either, i just wanted to be a part of something lol

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dr-Timelord: doesn't matter then, pick someone you want to take on and we'll see

By the way, for those of you who want visible roles but don't want anything large, remember there's always the bridge crew of the Daystrom in the prologue. Captain Mantell has the most dialogue, followed by Reyf, then the ops officer, then the ND helm, with one offscreen "Not yet, sir" from what we assume is an ND tactical. Plenty of opportunities for voice cameos!

SFM Article Writer homerpalooza67's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpir4002 View Post
    I thought you were going to be the comm voice that calls the senior officers to the bridge at the end of Scene 8? Or am I misremembering?
    uhmm, that was me. I expect you to thoroughly edit this so it sounds nothing like me, lol! check your PM!
    "Homer, you father was the captain of a starship for 12 minutes. We lost 800 lives and the ship was destroyed by collision. I dare you to do better."-killakanz

'You get home from work, the wife asks, What did you do today?

You respond, I pancaked Qs butt. '

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @homer: sooo I forgot who was going to do what, I'm a doctor, not a memory bank Much obliged! I don't have Audacity though, any chance you could make the other two into WAVs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd want in, but I haven't got a handheld digital recorder or even a gamer's headset with mic yet. I'm on a Mac, so I don't even have Windows Media Player. (sulks)

SFM Article Writer homerpalooza67's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpir4002 View Post
    @homer: sooo I forgot who was going to do what, I'm a doctor, not a memory bank Much obliged! I don't have Audacity though, any chance you could make the other two into WAVs?
    good grief! its a free program, lol. what sound-editing software do you use? ANd i cant, not now. maybe later
    "Homer, you father was the captain of a starship for 12 minutes. We lost 800 lives and the ship was destroyed by collision. I dare you to do better."-killakanz

'You get home from work, the wife asks, What did you do today?

You respond, I pancaked Qs butt. '