Page 120 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1741

Thread: Star Trek: Specter of the Past

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scene 38B now available for viewing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j08jKcJNWDk
    Stay current with the latest releases for "Star Trek: Retribution," at http://www.youtube.com/tnpir4002

This fan film is brought to you by TVTropes.com: analyzing film and TV, one trope at a time.

SFM Article Writer homerpalooza67's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you upload 3 or 4 pictures that you think would make Specter a bit easier to understand for someone who hasnt seen the full movie yet? its for the article. thanks
    "Homer, you father was the captain of a starship for 12 minutes. We lost 800 lives and the ship was destroyed by collision. I dare you to do better."-killakanz

'You get home from work, the wife asks, What did you do today?

You respond, I pancaked Qs butt. '

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Dr-Timelord's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good use of twok music, you seem to be getting better and making them walk a bit more realistic as well, well done

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dr-Timelord: this scene actually came about explicitly because of the TWOK expanded release! Originally from the holodeck we were going to cut straight to the Fitzgerald breaking orbit and going to warp, set to "To Romulus" (from Nemesis). As soon as I heard "Kirk Takes Command" I just knew I had to use it, and so this scene was born.

Coming up next: Scene 39, in which Garr's entire scheme is explained. This will be our first visit to an as-yet unseen USS Fitzgerald set.
    Stay current with the latest releases for "Star Trek: Retribution," at http://www.youtube.com/tnpir4002

This fan film is brought to you by TVTropes.com: analyzing film and TV, one trope at a time.

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright guys, I'm preemptively asking for some help!

I've just finished writing Scenes 39A and 39B, each of which is three pages in length. 39A gets involved in the technical aspects of Garr's plan (yes, all is about to be revealed), while 39B is three pages of emotional exchange between two of our favorite characters. I've done what I can to trim it down, but once the scene is up I hope you guys won't mind evaluating it and seeing which lines you think could be trimmed or cut altogether

Downloads
    Uploads
    Np. Just get me those pictures!
    "Homer, you father was the captain of a starship for 12 minutes. We lost 800 lives and the ship was destroyed by collision. I dare you to do better."-killakanz

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @homer: I will, no worries Summing up two hours in four still images is a tough order ya know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    posters work, lol

Quote Originally Posted by tnpir4002 View Post
    Alright guys, I'm preemptively asking for some help!
    By all means, any assistance I can give...

Ask away!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good stuff. Let's see what's going on beyond "It's showtime."