Page 132 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1741

Thread: Star Trek: Specter of the Past

Downloads
    Uploads
    more, please!

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    An update!

The "canon" part is basically complete (still a few things left to add to it). Still to come are the pedestal and the temporal reactor. If anyone's got suggestions I'm listening!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Try 4 - 31.JPG 
Views:	183 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	83866  
    Stay current with the latest releases for "Star Trek: Retribution," at http://www.youtube.com/tnpir4002

This fan film is brought to you by TVTropes.com: analyzing film and TV, one trope at a time.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Dr-Timelord's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats kinda cool, reminds me of that big laser gun 'Mr Big' has in Moonwalker , but its still a cool looking cannon

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dr-Timelord: never saw that movie, so I'll have to take your word for it! Another update before I call it a night:

What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Try 4 - 37 (Test Animation).JPG 
Views:	175 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	83880  
    Last edited by tnpir4002; 2nd Aug 2010 at 03:26.
    Stay current with the latest releases for "Star Trek: Retribution," at http://www.youtube.com/tnpir4002

This fan film is brought to you by TVTropes.com: analyzing film and TV, one trope at a time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definately cool. More episodes!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool stuff. I always liked Star Trek but was never a trekky but you are making me want to revisit the next generation series. Keep up the inspiring work.
    "I feel like a Roman deprived of my weekly gladiator match"

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright guys, I've reached a decision.

Because of the amount of time Scene 42 is going to require in terms of prop design, I've decided to "skip over it" for the time being. I'm going to press ahead with Scene 43, in which the Fitzgerald and the ISS Voyager finally meet, while continuing behind the scenes to develop the time machine prop. Scene 42 does add to the story in that it shows us Garr's time machine, but since it's all basically just engaging chevrons set to some cool music, I figure it's something we can live without for the time being.

I've got to make a few refinements to the script for Scene 43 (this is going to be another long one; 43A takes place on the Fitzgerald bridge, 43B in the corridors, and 43C in the transporter room), but for the most part, it's ready to start developing.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Dr-Timelord's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to stress out to much about ur time machine, am sure it will work out

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Dr-Timelord: not stressing, promise I'll get it finished, it's just a matter of time! I'm just really eager to get to Scene 45, which is when Reyf and Garr actually meet face to face on the ISS Voyager, and building the prop is holding me up. It'd be easier if I had a predefined design to follow, but I'm basically making it up as I go along and there's no telling how much time it'll take. As long as I keep working on it while developing the other new scenes, it'll get done eventually

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take advantage of your fans. Describe how the time machine will work in your scene and what criteria it has to meet (IE is it the size of a planet or a soda can etc) and ask the sci fi meshes community to submit some concept designs for you. Make it a contest and the winner gets honorable mention in your flick!
    "I feel like a Roman deprived of my weekly gladiator match"