Page 72 of 175 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: Specter of the Past

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Folks: we have a winner

In a house, in the dales of Derbyshire...
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds cool!
    "Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free"

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Something for you guys to snack on while I finish Scene 18A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIg218nAqYU

Proof positive that the ISS Voyager is powered by sheer coolness The sound effects mix is absolutely terrible (it IS just a demo after all), but I'll be very impressed if anyone can identify the piece of music heard here.
    Last edited by tnpir4002; 19th Mar 2010 at 23:13.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's bugging me - the music that is. I keep thinking something animated, dunno why.

But the ship, and the warp drop out is very cool
    "Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free"

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you like it Not animated, definitely live-action. It's admittedly fairly old (almost 30 years by now) and probably not part of a collection that many have heard. That's why I said I'd be impressed

This is "It's Impossible - No It's a Battlestar," from the episode "Living Legend" of the original Battlestar Galactica series. This particular piece came out as part of a 4-disc soundtrack anthology from the show. It's a very impressive collection, in that Star Trek TOS sort of way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That warp drop out sequence is looking great; and if the enterprise's entrance test on youtube is any indication that one will rock too

Edit: However, I am slightly upset about this:

Stop censoring my internet, thank you sony.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpir4002 View Post
    Glad you like it Not animated, definitely live-action. It's admittedly fairly old (almost 30 years by now) and probably not part of a collection that many have heard. That's why I said I'd be impressed

This is "It's Impossible - No It's a Battlestar," from the episode "Living Legend" of the original Battlestar Galactica series. This particular piece came out as part of a 4-disc soundtrack anthology from the show. It's a very impressive collection, in that Star Trek TOS sort of way.
    Well, if it's the original Battlestar Galactica, then it's 30+ years old (1978), lol, I saw that when I was at school.

Dunno why I was thinking some sort of anime film. Watching too much of that at the moment I think, lol.

And the first season graces my DVD collection.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Melak View Post
    That warp drop out sequence is looking great; and if the enterprise's entrance test on youtube is any indication that one will rock too

Edit: However, I am slightly upset about this:

Stop censoring my internet, thank you sony.
    I wonder how sony can make hte claim when the soundtrack belongs to paramount?
    Current WIPS: None.

SFM Obsessed
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jayru: might interest you to know what even though I said the twists weren't spoiled earlier today, your post started me thinking, and now I've devised one that you guys are going to absolutely LOVE.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I look forward to it