Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Classic Lost in Space Project

Quote Originally Posted by The_meshmaster View Post
    Ya, he has, truly amazing...and I might stop work on my J2... it's turning out to be crap...
    Never give up.

You have to start to finish. Make it a place that matters to you. You are more likely to stick with it.

How many people have already finished the NY marathon, how many will enter this year?

They did it soooooooooo much better then me! There are a couple of models that I have scrapped several times because I found new information or resources that have shown my work to be less then stellar..

There is one person that did a Nostromo bridge that I just love, but it is not "mine", that thought matters to me.

There are so many ways to interpret details and technology (That does not really exist anyway)

It really boils down to that journey thing... It's the trip not the finish that matters.
    Come on over to my place - CGiWorlds.com

Quote Originally Posted by The_meshmaster View Post
    Ya, he has, truly amazing...and I might stop work on my J2... it's turning out to be crap...
    No No Nooo! Don't quit!! And don't be so hard on yourself. Having fun with it is the way to go. Learning modeling skills is all about trying new things and techniques to solve a problem. Feel free to ask questions here if you are puzzled about how to do something. Most modelers here on this forum would be happy to help!

DON'T GIVE UP!

A tribute to the B&W original season: "An Afternoon on Priplanus."

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415