Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MKF's Doodle Crap

MKF's Doodle Crap

Not sure if there is interest in this sort of stuff here. Guess I will test the waters and see. Most of it will be anime or painting stuff but some will be sci-fi or environment crap. Well there should be as I need to do more landscape sorts of things. jazz up my other work with better BGs etc but I always get lazy and want to doodle instead.

I am currently having fun with Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda 世界征服〜謀略のズヴィズダー〜
    Wacky costumes etc.

Current wip

Another character sorta on pause,

OP (audio is terrible)

Plan is to do each of the characters but I will probably peter out or draw one of them over and over and forget the rest! heh.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by MadKoiFish; 30th Dec 2014 at 11:10. Reason: icon
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Quote Originally Posted by MadKoiFish View Post
    Plan is to do each of the characters but I will probably peter out or draw one of them over and over and forget the rest! heh.
    It's always that way, hehe. Some characters are just more fun to draw than others. Be it some quirkiness or personality trait, or costume design. Very nice paintings, though. I like the poses
    Original Project:
    Abaddon
    'Star Trek' Projects:
    U.S.S. Nakamura, U.S.S. Bainbridge, Shuttlecraft and small ships

Some progress kinda heh posting it mostly cause I decided I want to work on something else for now.
    Nothing new.

cool found I can add a m to the string for slightly smaller thumbnails.

Quote Originally Posted by ryo80 View Post
    It's always that way, hehe. Some characters are just more fun to draw than others. Be it some quirkiness or personality trait, or costume design. Very nice paintings, though. I like the poses
    most of the characters from this show are whacky so I hope that wont happen but who knows. Likely I will go do some other shows or my own stuff between though. I do not want to get hung up on a single series like I did with Touhou for all those years.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

When you say "crap", you say it like you don't like what you do. You should like...no...LOVE what you do. Drawing doodles of Trek ships and cute anime girls isn't a crime. Get rich for your talents. Be proud of what you do.

Almost done with this mostly little things and finishing up her skin, I need to even things out and lighten areas to match up better. Then I just need to install gimp and see if it will do what I need vs installing trojan PS CS5.

whelp, somewhere along the line the host I am using started crushing the hell out of images. So most of what is here does not represent what I intended. Not to mention whatever the hell they are using is utter crap as it really mushes up color and values. feh.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

A break from the break that was a break. uh. lol Instead of fiddly line work and painting I went for loose painting for this one.

Last edited by MadKoiFish; 21st Feb 2014 at 01:14. Reason: oops screwed up the code (easy fix by removing the additional brackes but heh it is fixed now for those who couldnt figure it
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Update, gotta fix that cuff.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

doubt I will keep the addition just blobbed in for a laugh.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Very cool. Do you do realistic character stuff too or just cartoonish?
    The original Totally Insane AUTOCAD Modeler
    Creator of the Spiral War Universe and the unofficial SFM Crew Calculator.
    Now Available on Kindle Via Noble Storm Books
    Spiral War: On Dagger's Wings
    Spiral War: In Death's Shadow
    Sprial War: Rising Warrior/Rising Threat
    Spiral War: Armageddon's Pal
    Pick up your copies and join the adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight26 View Post
    Very cool. Do you do realistic character stuff too or just cartoonish?

Eh, sometimes. More often I am not doing anything serious so I lean towards anime. I do not do caricatures though.

Well done for now
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast