Thread: Springfield Class Starship in Blender

Threaded View

Springfield Class Starship in Blender

Okay. With the paint of my last project still drying in spacedock, I am looking around for my next fix... er, I mean my next build. I have decided to have a go at the Springfield Class. Mostly, because I already have constructed meshes of the other "Wold 359" ships, such as the Freedom, Cheyenne, and New Orleans Classes. After this build, the only Wolf 359 ship I would have left would be the Niagra Class, and I don't think I am ever going to go there... Blech.

On the other hand, I wasn't ever going to build the Springfield Class either... I had thought it sorta dull and flat looking. But I was perusing the schematics, and I think I'm starting to see its appeal. So... here we go...

I'm starting in with the basic shapes. I don't see anything very difficult, this should be a pretty simple build.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Springfield Construction (61).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	232.6 KB 
ID:	114974  
    Last edited by Polaris 004; 9th Feb 2018 at 01:29.
    "Of course the Neverlands vary a great deal. John's, for instance, had a lagoon with flamingoes flying over it at which he was shooting, while Michael, who was very small, had a flamingo with lagoons flying over it." --Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie