Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: -= The NEW MKF random trek crap thread =-

Small update again Mostly close up detail showcase this go. I mostly reworked the aft end of things. ATM I think it is just detailing out the bits. The marker lights are pinched from elsewhere but I am thinking they might not work out. I might just filch the ones from the Balmung recon.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Ok I admit I am lazy I should model the RCS in half on the front but Clone CLONE patch heh. More panel lines and ignore the thickness variation intent is to have them not be a constant across the hull. I will likely extrude things out so all these black lines will go hull color or just darker than. Also ignore any badly turned edges atm as I have not gone through turning hidden edges yet. Figure I would do them after I extrude as I cut and move stuff about they seem to return to stupid directions max thinks are better than what I forced. . . . . And of course max is wrong every time.

I really should look at altering those transporter emitter materials too. I forget if they were flat paint or metallic paint. Well heck most anything post the Galaxy they were decals, so I guess it doesn't matter. Bussards are clear atm for speed, current material just adds too much time to renders. Well heck chose the wrong material anyhow future renders? lol
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Lower hull panels and stuff.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

What a monster. Love the look of the nacelles and the counter positioning of those torp launchers. Well envisioned.
    "Of course the Neverlands vary a great deal. John's, for instance, had a lagoon with flamingoes flying over it at which he was shooting, while Michael, who was very small, had a flamingo with lagoons flying over it." --Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

More panels

Last edited by MadKoiFish; 26th Jan 2018 at 10:15.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Updated greebs, also fixed all the materials as oddly I had old standard mats on the science boxes.

been messing with old audio gear and finding all my belts have turned to tar T_T. So, not much of a update heh.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Possible window locations. I will very likely weed some out as I go along.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

I like the window layout so far aside from the horizontal ones. I think that with all of the other details that are already present the different windows don't seem to flow very well. Just a preference, though.
    "No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we?"

1:16, 2:4, 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13 - The Roman Road

MOLON LABE

First 2 sets of windows down. Added some SOV plating even though it was not originally planed on thus was a PITA to do as a afterthought.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Upper deck windows. I suppose I could add similar windows on the lower rim too on the bottom. These in order to replicate the concept art are split levels. I managed to space them in a way that it is minimized without making windows a real paint to look out of. Clearly they need to be UVwed.

start of officers quarters.

Last edited by MadKoiFish; 31st Jan 2018 at 07:33.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-