Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: -= The NEW MKF random trek crap thread =-

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is however a unmanned Subspace Relay, I did though want to continue a theme of design that that station and some of the TMP stuff had. I am also adding in my own touch so it is not as simple as the original concept and probably over done to match up to the manned relay model.

An update late in coming too as I lost a hours work to a render crash and corrupted save (I think it was related to the render crash) and autobak failing to well do it's job at the set time frame, it seems to make autobaks when ever it feels like it like every 4 hrs vs every 30min. . . . . -_- rrrr~
    Anyhow, forked the braces as it gives better support, looks better too altered some of the framing as well UVWed most of it. debating what I will do with that ring on the arm. HEH, maybe I will stick a big old deflector dish on it, or some similar assembly?

Last edited by MadKoiFish; 11th Oct 2017 at 16:03.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Big ol gold dish thingy.
    Still a bit rough but it should convey the idea.

Also refined the microwave dome farms.
    -= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mess of small changes.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it. But, something about the rectangular antennas looks... not quite right. A bit too small, maybe?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Working in a mess of small detail stuff as I go over the ship. Added some interior elements on parts of the ship that show in common views such as the ceilings in the cargo ops rooms and the upper gangway in the arboretum. Also added some textured planes in side the arboretum to add some greenery and create some light bounce of the right color on the walls. I dunno yet if I will position a real layout in there as it would need a tight shot at a specific angle to really see in and define what your looking at. I also added photometric lighting gizmos to light that area vs the lum materials as that large space causes slow down and odd effects with the lum materials.

Also decided to use the car shader to add glittery paint on the pennant. I realized that some of the pennants are metallic silver so to mimic it I figured the glitter shader when rendered out at reasonable distances would work out and stand out more than just a "silver paint" material.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like your approach to the pennant. And as always, the rest is great, too.
    "No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we?"

1:16, 2:4, 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13 - The Roman Road

MOLON LABE

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748