Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Defiant - Martin Concept Model

Quote Originally Posted by PhilArt View Post
    I really dig that elongated design.
    Really, I always felt it looked too small for being a starship...but it looks cool.

Welcome back Phill! So, youre one of the last dinosaurs walking here, as me. Im a member since the old days of Scifi-Art forums... Looong time!

Its good to see a new incarnation of this ship coming to life. The last one I remember was built by Ebolii in the year... 2004, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Starship View Post
    Welcome back Phill! So, youre one of the last dinosaurs walking here, as me. Im a member since the old days of Scifi-Art forums... Looong time!

Its good to see a new incarnation of this ship coming to life. The last one I remember was built by Ebolii in the year... 2004, maybe?
    Same here...been a memeber since 07...good old days,

what?....huh
    I am lost in every-way there is.............literally.............just plain LOST
    Fugitive of the C.D.C. [Center for Disease Control]

Quote Originally Posted by Starship View Post
    Thanks Starship, yeah I've been and on-again off-again modeler since about 2000. I think my original membership predates '06, but I seem to remember a site crash that required rejoining.

Just a few small updates tonight with some small additions of some smaller forms on the nacelles. Also, I wasn't happy with the scale of the segments on the bay doors, so I've made those a lot smaller.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Defiant render 7.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	115724

Nice work. I've always preferred this concept to what we got on the show.

Yeah, it really puzzles me that they went with the final product (though I do prefer the Bussards on the canon version to the concept's wibbly wobbly ovals )
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123