Page 144 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1498

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

I'm in love with those steps (yes, I'm aware that's an odd response :P )

I like the ovals being so prominent on this station too, since it ties in nicely to the duty roster display from TMP/+. I've had some ideas on what else could work here - will send over email shortly @Rekkert.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

Lots of small bits worked on. I've finished the aft section of the helm console, with it's Captain facing buttons (which aren't based on the TUC console) and its forward facing thin blue light thingy (which is there in TUC, as I noticed for the first time this week, after seeing that thing for a thousand times and never noticing it before...).

The ever important fire extinguishers are also now in place; as are the remaining details for the viewscreen area, including the plaque on the right and a space for some TWoK inspired Okudagrams on the left.

For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

I completely forgot about the blue - what kind of monsters are we!?!

Viewscreen isn't quite what I first imagined but it works well, and it has made me think that a pre-TNG upgrade might fill those plant-ons with 4:3 graphics, sort of like the Battle Bridge or the canon Enterprise-C...

Love how everything is tying together!!
    Last edited by Starscream; 24th Nov 2018 at 08:56.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

@Starscream: Thanks!

I've further modified the viewscreen to be closer in style to the Enterprise-A, while still retaining the dedication plaque and the big computer panel in that area.

Other than that I've been working a lot on the console graphics. I've created some 30 designs here (some based in older Patagonia okudagrams, but still reproduced from scratch). I still got some 15 or so more to go before I'm done with the wall consoles.

Nice. The bridge is really starting to "pop" with all the LCARS displays being added. I never noticed the LCARS panel on the side of the TUC viewscreen - was it something you and Starscream added, or was it always on the 1701-A or Excelsior, and I just never noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by BolianAdmiral View Post
    Nice. The bridge is really starting to "pop" with all the LCARS displays being added. I never noticed the LCARS panel on the side of the TUC viewscreen - was it something you and Starscream added, or was it always on the 1701-A or Excelsior, and I just never noticed?
    It really is, isn't it! She's looking more gorgeous and "physical" with each update, IMO (albeit biased as I am )

To answer your question: The panel is something I put on an old 2D bitmap plan of the Constellation bridge years ago, only back then it had displayed vessel schematics - whereas this time it'll pay homage to the roundel fixtures on the TWOK bridge (you'll see once the finished graphic is in place )

@BolianAdmiral: Thanks! Indeed, that panel is something unique to this bridge that Starscream designed.

I've been adding some more okudagrams (including the one for that viewscreen graphic, which is intended to be an updated version of the column left of the viewscreen on the TWoK bridge).
    But mainly I've been working on the Captain's chair, which is based on the TUC design but has several unique modifications. These include a backrest which becomes smaller at the top, and a split back panel to fit in better with the standard console chairs.
    Last edited by Rekkert; 30th Nov 2018 at 02:27.

"Uhura, what's happening?"
    "Transmission jammed at the source, sir.."

Ugh, I don't know what the hell Deviant Art is doing. They were acquired by Wix last year, and apparently only now are changing their hosting to reflect that, including changing how the Stash works, now direct links to images on the Stash (that is, not published on Deviant Art directly) only work for a period of time...

I'll be looking into it, but for now you can see the images following these links: 1 2 3 (you can still access the full size images by clicking on them or opening them in another tab)

Looking great! I love those graphics on that side viewscreen panel!