Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1498

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

Indeed, that's becoming one of my favorite "ideas that worked" (that and the seating, I love how Rekkert has perfected them - makes me want to sit at each one to try them out )!
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

Seems we're stuck with links for the time being, sorry everyone I've sent DeviantArt a support ticket, if they don't reply or this is by design (as I suspect) I guess I'll have to find a new service.

I've finished the graphics for all the wall facing stations, plus I've tweaked the Captain's chair a bit more.
    Image 1
    Image 2
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post
    Seems we're stuck with links for the time being, sorry everyone I've sent DeviantArt a support ticket, if they don't reply or this is by design (as I suspect) I guess I'll have to find a new service.

I've finished the graphics for all the wall facing stations, plus I've tweaked the Captain's chair a bit more.
    Image 1
    Image 2

I suspect you're right regarding DA... :/

Okudagrams are looking awesome! I have some minor notes re: placement; will send over shortly on email.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

Some slight modifications to the Captain's chair, plus some revised okudagrams, and a start on the ceiling mounted astrogator, which still needs more work.

Also, I'll start posting my WIP images on ArtStation. I'm paying for the pro subscription in order to have my portfolio there anyway, so I better make full use of the service. I hope these don't have timed tokens...

I am just loving that ceiling graphic!

@BolianAdmiral: I'm loving how it's coming together as well.

So... I did a thing... It's not perfect, but it's certainly promising if I have the time to continue playing with it

That's awesome!!

I agree. Looks great!
    All I want is a tall ship and a star to steer her by...

I've been playing around with Eevee's baked lighting some more.

On the previous video, I just had a grey environment map "lighting" the Constellation scene; but for the Anchorage, I used an Irradiance Volume, which you can place surrounding your mesh and use to then bake the lighting from the Cycles PBR renderer into Eevee. The more sample points you have, the higher the quality (but also the longer time it takes to bake). I used 8x8x4 samples on that video, hence why the lighting was quite pixelated on some areas.

The Constellation is quite a complexly shaped room in comparison, so even a 64x64x48 samples bake (which took almost two hours) looks quite bad, with a lot of black spots.

I've also used a Reflection Cubemap to bake in the reflections you see off of the consoles, but being just a cube, the reflections aren't nearly as accurate as they are on a Cycles render.

Once the model's complete maybe it'll be worthwhile to invest more time into this and do an ultra long bake, but then again the end result will never look as good as it does on Cycles, not only due to reflections but also stuff like transparency being non-existent for now.

Heh, looks kinda like she took a little battle damage as is