Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

The original panels from TNG/TUC were made of painted foam. I believe that during DS9 we saw them painted in metallic colors.

I've tweaked the biobeds a bit and added pillows to them. I've also started working on the rest of the set, adding all the doors.

For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

SFM Guru
    Would be interested to see where that was tried.

Update is looking good! The door color is ideal for a sickbay, too
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

@Starscream: Thanks!

Been checking the sickbay structure against some episodes to make sure everything is as correct as possible, as well as hoarding a lot more resources and images. The CMO office is particularly hard to find good references for. Meanwhile, I've worked on another project a bit. I'll probably be alternating between the two, though on the coming days I'll be focusing on sickbay.

Last edited by Rekkert; 14th Jan 2018 at 04:11.
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

SFM Nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post

Been checking the sickbay structure against some episodes to make sure everything is as correct as possible, as well as hoarding a lot more resources and images. The CMO office is particularly hard to find good references for. Meanwhile, I've worked on another project a bit. I'll probably be alternating between the two, though on the coming days I'll be focusing on sickbay.

Ah, Season 3-onward Enterprise-D bridge.

Anyways, Rekkert, feel free to take some artistic license - it doesn't have to look exactly like the Enterprise-D sickbay office. As a matter of fact, instead of those tube lights that are in the sickbay office in the Ent-D sickbay in TNG, I'd rather you use fixtures like the ones to the left of Lt. Riker here that were seen used in both the episodes "Second Chances" and "Descent:"

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post

They did carve up the sickbay set from the motion picture for the CMO office. They even used the same windows looking out into the corridor that went back there if I remember right. You could start with that set blueprint and make changes to match more of what we saw on screen in TNG.

And hot damn that's a good looking bridge!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566