Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,255 of 1255

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

Nice... I like the way the TNG film-era stations look in the little alcove where the circuitry access used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post
    Glad you all liked the finished lounge.

Been working on another commission this past week, and now it's advanced enough for me to show it:

This is the bridge of the Galaxy Class USS Challenger, as it looked after the Dominion War, and it's a commission for JMP11.
    Essentially it's a first generation Galaxy that was refitted after the war, thus incorporating a lot of Sovereign style components. A lot of elements here are subject to change. All chairs will be modified or replaced altogether, the horseshoe might go away in favor of an Odyssey style console, and the 1st and 2nd officer chairs will be added later, once other elements of the design are done.

The LCARS likewise will be reworked, to incorporate the First Contact color scheme and the metal elements on the consoles, similar to what Voyager and Enterprise-E had.
    Very nice. It's a neat blend of what they were trying to do with Generations and ended up with for First Contact

SFM Nugget
    I love it!

SFM Obsessed
    Interesting! I have to admit I always preferred a darker color for the bridge than in the series. And at least the chrome banding on your version won't be reflecting the greenscreen on the main viewer!
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

SFM Nugget
    If this bridge is Sovereign styled, will the LCARS match First Contact, Insurrection, or Nemesis with it's colour scheme and styling?