ID:	115230
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS_Tsiolkovsky_corridor.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	416.7 KB 
ID:	115231

SFM Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    Different how? I just watched the opening to "Emissary" and the bulkheads at least look to be the same - though I admit the lower portion of the panels could be different.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realised I've been misremembering the Tsiolkovsky corridors - they were just blatant reuses of the TNG ones with some modified panelling

That's (sort of?) a shame about Dobrovolsky - I always love those semi-lit, disaster bridge scenes
    Well, in "The Sound of the Shiant," that should accomodate you! There's a semi-lit disaster bridge scene in THAT installment!

Anyway, here's a picture of the Tsiolkovsky's corridor from TNG "The Naked Now:"

And here's a picture of the Saratoga's corridor from DS9 "Emissary:"

They're NOT the same!

SFM Obsessed
    I'm guessing you must have typed that as I was making my "EDIT" comment

ETA: @mdta thanks for the photo of the unknown ship from Emissary; that indeed is the one I mentioned a page or so back. Certainly looks like it could be from another older class.
    Last edited by Starscream; 30th May 2018 at 21:06.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

SFM Guru
    Yeah there are similarities between the Saratoga and Raman/Pegasus corridors, but they don't appear totally the same. Though the corridors for the latter two ships are redresses of that hospital corridor from TNG's "Frame of Mind!"

SFM Obsessed
    Yes indeed, the shape of the back walls remain the same.

When you look at that original corridor though, upon closer inspection the bulkhead angles are quite noticeably the same as the default Starfleet ones - makes one wonder if they cribbed them from somewhere else, or simply fabricated them specifically to echo the TNG corridor for the sake of that episode. The Saratoga ones actually appear more simple still, after all... Either way, it's the thickness of the frames which stand out the most, and are a welcome alternative.

Speaking of the Raman, I always thought that little four-station console in Auxiliary Control would make an ideal alternative to the TNG Engineering "pool table" console for a guest ship...!
    Last edited by Starscream; 30th May 2018 at 22:33.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post
    I want to thank you all for this, for every bit of help, every commission, every nerdy discussion, every comment.
    You're quite welcome. The quality of your work speaks for itself. And it is I, who should also thank you, for allowing me to see my visions come to life, via your work. You'll always have a friend and customer with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty0918 View Post
    Yeah there are similarities between the Saratoga and Raman/Pegasus corridors, but they don't appear totally the same. Though the corridors for the latter two ships are redresses of that hospital corridor from TNG's "Frame of Mind!"
    The Frame of Mind corridors look REALLY similar to the Kronos One corridors from Star Trek VI... Looking at the side by side, the wall panels DEFINITELY look simliar.

SFM Obsessed
    Definitely the same panels and back structure! Had suspected the same thing yesterday but didn't have any ST:VI to refer to

SFM Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleytinger View Post
    The Frame of Mind corridors look REALLY similar to the Kronos One corridors from Star Trek VI... Looking at the side by side, the wall panels DEFINITELY look simliar.

WOW! I never noticed that before! And those corridors were definitely later redressed for the Raman and the Pegasus in "Interface" and "The Pegasus" respectively.

SFM Nugget

Name:	interface074[1].jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	115250

Name:	thepegasus240[1].jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	115251