Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,416 of 1416

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

Ahh, yes I forgot to swap the two stations around, done!

Been working on the labels and stickers some more these past few days:

For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

SFM Obsessed
    Absolutely perfect!

Incidentally and for anyone interested, the Starboard Egress opens onto a corridor not much wider than a standard set of turbo doors; this grants access to a modified Deck 1 similar in size (though not design) to that of the Constitution refits.

On entering the corridor, immediately opposite there's a small hatch leading to an emergency equipment and ODN trunking closet. The corridor then follows the curve of the bridge as it heads around behind it. The first fullsized door opens into a Ready Room taking up the Starboard aft quarter of Deck 1.

Next the corridor opens onto a stairwell (which can be sealed off but usually remains open) heading aft down to Deck 2 along the centreline of the vessel.

Finally the corridor ends at a door in mirrored location to the Ready Room, accessing a cramped Mess and Head. These take up Portside Aft of Deck 1, and abutt the portside Turboshaft.

Both Ready Room and Mess feature an aft-looking viewport; there's of course no docking ring on this module.
    Last edited by Starscream; Yesterday at 01:51.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

More work on the helm console, modifying it sit lower as the TUC version, and with the back 'table' bit added. It's not intended to be a 1:1 reproduction of the TUC helm however, several details are purposely different, like the lack of the lights at the sides and the (still not done) TWoK inspired controls.

For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

SFM Guru
    TWOK inspired controls? Like accordion buttons?

So far this is coming together nicely. I never was a fan of the Constellation-class but this bridge sure looks good.

SFM Obsessed
    No, God no -- no accordion buttons!

The idea is that the less dated controls (such as the light-up flip switches from the Weapons Station, the sliders from the Helm, etc) that can be recolored easily so as to not create an aesthetic kluge, will be.

Recall what was done with the TUC helm, and imagine something similar applied to both it and the standalone stations (well, Tactical for certain. I think we could get away with Okudagrams for Security), but with a touch of TWOK.

Also, there's already a perfectly serviceable Okudragram equivalent of the accordion controls

Glad you like it, Rusty!

@Rekkert the extension to the Helm console looks great, makes it look more like a built in component of the bridge rather than something just glued in place like the TMP version
    Last edited by Starscream; Yesterday at 21:13.
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

I have to ask..how are you doing the lighting for the room's?....that's one thing that I still suck at...can you help me?