Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1427

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

Quote Originally Posted by BolianAdmiral View Post
    The exposed ODN access panels were my idea based on a line in the TNG Technical Manual
    Nice idea & touch!

SFM Obsessed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post
    @Schimpfy: Well, I usually go with the structure of a room first, then the furniture/consoles in it, and finally the LCARS or any 2D graphic I have to create. And indeed I go piece by piece finishing each before moving on to the next. Still that's just a generalization, for example here the replicators had a fairly simple to create LCARS panel, so I did that while I was modeling the unit instead of leaving it for last.

I've added in some abstract paintings to the walls, similar to ones seen on TNG. I've also added a small decorative table that was present near each door at Ten Forward, in similar locations around the lounge.

Funnily enough, once I modeled the couch I realized it fits perfectly on the little alcoves near the back of the lounge, so a couple of couches are located there now, for people who want to just sit and relax a bit, without the need to occupy a table.

I love the subtle glimpses you provide of adjacent areas like the stairways, hinting at a ship interior that you could freely walk out to explore; likewise with the fun-looking "playable" doodads like the ODN ports
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

Here are some renders of the finished lounge!

And here's the cutaway! I went with a much simpler frame this time. All my previous little schematics next to the cutaway were always matching sizes to each other, and I couldn't do that here because the graphic would've been huge. Besides honestly I really started to hate the previous style I used, took too much time and effort to do, plus was fairly cluttered and inconsistent from one room to the next. I'd rather keep things clean and minimalist from now on.
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

Oh my god, I can see them hosting movie night there... or even a little convention!

Holy God, those are awesome! I was wondering if you were gonna do a cutaway, but I figured maybe this set was too big, lol.

Wow. That looks great!
    "No man fears to kneel before the God he trusts. Without faith, without belief in something, what are we?"

1:16, 2:4, 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9, 10:13 - The Roman Road

MOLON LABE

SFM Obsessed
    Finally, a bar-lounge that can actually fit more than a tenth of the crew!
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

maybe minimalist in your mind mate, but for those of us far behind you in skill, certainly nothing missing!
    Looking for (non commercial) Group: The UNITI Project - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7LAQ09u51M0APK

OMG! Those look gorgeous!
    All I want is a tall ship and a star to steer her by...

Glad you all liked the finished lounge.

Been working on another commission this past week, and now it's advanced enough for me to show it:

This is the bridge of the Galaxy Class USS Challenger, as it looked after the Dominion War, and it's a commission for JMP11.
    Essentially it's a first generation Galaxy that was refitted after the war, thus incorporating a lot of Sovereign style components. A lot of elements here are subject to change. All chairs will be modified or replaced altogether, the horseshoe might go away in favor of an Odyssey style console, and the 1st and 2nd officer chairs will be added later, once other elements of the design are done.

The LCARS likewise will be reworked, to incorporate the First Contact color scheme and the metal elements on the consoles, similar to what Voyager and Enterprise-E had.
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page