Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Star Trek Interiors

Downloads
    Uploads

SFM Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekkert View Post
    Starscream: Thanks! Yeah I love the Sutherland, it's so uncomfortable looking and unique
    Hahaha too true! And I think that's what best suited the script - i.e, cramped, claustrophobic, tension-inducing (submarine-esque). It was merely that the model used for the Sutherland exterior was unsuitable. Ideally it should have been something like a small, sensor-laden vessel, rather than a full ship of the line...

I'm basing the arrangement mostly on the Relay Station 47 set, which is the only instance where this console was used with TNG style LCARS (as far as I could tell).
    Your engineering display is looking sweet, what I can see of it! I like those nacelles

I think they had the right idea merging the various panels into one unobstructed surface for RS47 - looks more "TNG" versus the original version, which was ideal for ST:VI era Okudagrams.

As I recall, these stations also got split down the middle later on, for use in the Pasteur. Did we see them ever again after TNG, anyone?
    He's not just a moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation, working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived.

And you just put him in charge of the entire nation.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829