Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battleship Concept, with a Babylon 5 look...

I like the overall look pretty much.
    My only issue is with the bases for the big gun turrets. Since these have the look of old type battleship turrets, I would go with bases that look more like the barbettes on an old ship.
    With them tapering like that the connection looks like a weak point and while you probably won't use projectile weapons in space it still reminds me of a bullet trap on some old tank-turrets.
    All a matter of taste of course but if you want to keep them tapered I would at least increase the top diameter so that the turret protrudes less than it does now.
    louder is better (what did you say?)

I like the design.
    All I want is a tall ship and a star to steer her by...

Dude I want 2 to keep the dogs of my lawn, and of course take out a pidgin or 2 or 10 (dirty birds) and of course the insane neighbor, who pees on the the front lawn with that DAMN DOG of his! Oh sorry for rant, however when I see this ship of your the fantasy's come easy!
    Anyway got to go now before that damn dog comes around again!

As I said PARK this ship over our city with a sign USE THE TOILET, you crazy bastard!
    God I love your ship!
    Well done!
    "When the GRIM REAPER comes a calling, I'm going to make the bastard earn it"!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkone View Post
    Dude I want 2 to keep the dogs of my lawn, and of course take out a pidgin or 2 or 10 (dirty birds) and of course the insane neighbor, who pees on the the front lawn with that DAMN DOG of his! Oh sorry for rant, however when I see this ship of your the fantasy's come easy!
    Anyway got to go now before that damn dog comes around again!

As I said PARK this ship over our city with a sign USE THE TOILET, you crazy bastard!
    God I love your ship!
    Well done!
    HAhaha....thank bro, same here...love for this ship to be park right above me.
    You know, I might be posting this Mesh on Turbosquid for sale,...But...if you like, I can sell it to you once it's fully done and textured. Let me know if you like that ok, bro...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12