Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Side Projects (Random).

I guess I'd better stat texturing some of this stuff before it gets too far out of hand.

Last edited by Hundred; 26th Mar 2009 at 01:57.
    To find some pretty good, free and inexpensive software applications, as well as other stuff, click here.

Maybe I'll make a colony of it, at the least an urban area of some kind. And to think, this all started with a circle.

To find some pretty good, free and inexpensive software applications, as well as other stuff, click here.

well.... nice circle I'd say!! :-D

This is a station I'm using in something I'm piecing together with some people I know. Not going to do too much more to it, just a few more greebles, and a few textures, and that's about it. Tell me what you think, .

A few more additions. Still working on it. Tell me what you think, ?

Quick size comparison images folks. I raised the cockpit and widened the craft a little more, to give more interior room. Still working on it. Tell me what you think, ?

Last edited by Hundred; 30th Mar 2009 at 04:15.

All good stuff, few comments though, make the hull a bit thicker. It's looking a bit flimsy right now. And er... windscreen wiper...?

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    All good stuff, few comments though, make the hull a bit thicker. It's looking a bit flimsy right now. And er... windscreen wiper...?
    Thanx Meph. Yeah I've already started on the inner-hull, I wanted to get everything in place before I cut out the outer platings. Then once both inner as well as out hulls are finished, I can add the skeleton. And yes, they are wipers... I intend to put everything on this craft, inside and out, that you would find on any contemporary helicopter, and or cargo plane. Though the next thing I intend to do will be smoothing it down a bit, it's still quite blocky. And thanx for the vertical strut idea, originally I was just going to put some future-age landing thingys there; but the struts worked out even better.

More updates on the way.
    Last edited by Hundred; 30th Mar 2009 at 07:14.

Yeah, that cockpit has a nice retro feel right now. Somehow it feels like a late 70's, early '80's design, which isn't bad, as most cool planes date from that era

Actually it really reminds me of Tacit Blue, the true granddaddy of stealth...

More like the back of a Pacer, .

Last edited by Hundred; 6th Apr 2009 at 08:33.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast