Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: -= The NEW MKF random trek crap thread =-

Large rooms on the corners with those stepped cutouts I mentioned. It might mess with those green windows but I think I have enough clearances to all the parts to retain them as rooms.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Filled in the shield grids on the forward as I disliked the look and set up the dark plating on the forward hull and then today it got it's unique windows and rooms. These might be a bit excessive in size but I can adjust them later on.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Grids redone and looking at putting length markers on the strips. Might pull those off as doing such on other strips might be too much of a headache.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Some update stuffs.

Some of the lower hull stuff is just rough ideas or messing about while I decide what to do.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Getting a bit cartoony as all the panels are just cut faces with the dark carpet teal on. They will be the same as the ones on the upper saucer in the end so much less prominent. Maybe it is too busy?

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

I don't think it's too much, no. However I find the black areas between the escape pods and the registry a bit weird, the pincer shape doesn't flow with the rest of the design in my opinion.
    For my finished Trek bridges and other works of mine, visit my portfolio
    If you're interested in commissions, please visit this page

yup I changed those out before quitting last night. . . I had hoped a inverted angle opposite would work out but that central stuff just broke the idea. (seen from the side that curve was a negative angle to the hull.)

One render showing panel alterations from last night and others are grids and one of those rooms that just duplicates to the other side. Ignore the white sipe things as they are not what I plan to do not to mention the color.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Wonder if I am getting lazy. After all the odd things I did with the IOWA thing's windows and special rooms I feel I have sort of cheaped out on this ships cutout rooms and whatnot.

examples:

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

Ok planning out all these annoying not numerically dividable panels! These domed panels will be hopefully detailed out like the upper hull ones in roughly the same position on the top saucer. AND of course ignore all the pinch errors as max is again turning those edges the wrong way.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-

prolly spent too much time on the imported model than I should have.

not that original in the end. . . . . dunno what do for torps with out the roll bar thing.

-= BLOG| WIP BLOG=-